Welcome to Fugue’s documentation! We want to help you quickly get to the information you need. Check out the What’s New section of the Features page to see what we have added to the docs.
- Quick Setup How to download, install, configure, and initialize Fugue.
- Examples Examples that show you how to get stuff done with Fugue.
- CLI Reference At-a-glance information about the Fugue CLI with command definitions, options, usage, and examples.
- Writing Compositions Learn how to write Ludwig and create your own infrastructure compositions.
- Standard Library Reference For experienced users creating new compositions from whole cloth.