What’s in this Section?¶
The Use section of our documentation explains a lot of things that are central to knowing how to navigate Fugue. If you’re here we assume you already have Fugue up and running, and are ready to start getting your hands dirty. Not there yet? Check out Configure to install (or upgrade) Fugue and set up your accounts and users.
Here you can find details about:
- the CLI Reference - an overview of Fugue’s commands
- Fugue Composer - an overview of Fugue Composer including what it does and how it works
- Fugue Transcriber - information about the Transcriber, which scans your AWS account and generates a composition representing your infrastructure
- Fugue & GovCloud - a guide to running Fugue in AWS GovCloud
- the Vars guide - information about our distributed variable service
- Naming Resources - instructions on how Fugue handles naming resources in AWS
- Logging - a running record (log) of all CLI activity including commands, API calls, and errors, and finally…
- Troubleshooting - common troubleshooting scenarios for Fugue users
Note: Looking to jump in with something specific? Why not check out one of our Examples?