CLI Reference (Platform 2.0 Beta)¶
What’s in This Guide?¶
The CLI Reference Guide contains at-a-glance information about using the
Fugue Platform 2.0 Beta CLI,
fugue2, including description,
options, usage, and examples for each CLI command.
What’s the Fugue Platform 2.0 Beta CLI?¶
Fugue Platform 2.0 Beta has two components:
- The Fugue CLI, which runs locally on your machine
- The Fugue Conductor, which runs remotely in AWS and Azure
As the front end of the system, the CLI is where you enter commands. The Conductor is the back end, or what handles the commands. You use the CLI to tell the Conductor what to do, such as creating, modifying, or destroying infrastructure.
- Help about any command.
- Install the Fugue Conductor in AWS and Azure.
- Kill a Fugue process.
- Release a process from Fugue management.
- Resume a suspended Fugue process.
- Create a Fugue process by running a composition.
- Check the status of Fugue processes.
- Access Fugue support tools.
- Suspend a Fugue process.
- Uninstall the Fugue Platform.
- Update a Fugue process with a composition.
Options Without Commands¶
fugue2 executable accepts the following options without a
Display the version of the Fugue Platform 2.0 CLI
fugue2 version 0.0.0-3904d395
- Show help text.
Global Options Preceding Commands¶
fugue2 executable accepts the following options preceding any
- The Fugue API URL, also via environment variable
-r | --aws-region string
- Specify the region, also via environment variable
- Get output as JSON, also via environment variable
- Set config file path, also via environment variable
- Set config file log level, also via environment variable
- The Fugue user secret, also via environment variable
- The Fugue user name, also via environment variable