Fugue Platform Docs Release Notes¶
Note: This release marks a change in our release naming/numbering scheme as we transition from dates to versioning.
- Added documention on using the new typed IAM library in a guide to writing typed IAM policies and a guide to writing validations against typed IAM policies.
- Revised existing IAM examples to use typed IAM (including a number of examples in our public repos).
- Added a two-part Guide to Writing Validations (part 1)(part 2).
- Added a new CIS validation walkthrough that builds on the Guide to Writing Validations.
- Added a Table of Contents to the Troubleshooting Page and split it into two pages: Troubleshooting (Fugue Commands) & Troubleshooting (General).
- Added documentation for the new
fugue runtimecommand. The
runtimecommand enables users to make changes to Conductor log levels and how often the Conductor makes certain API calls. Read more about it here.
- Updated the Product Setup Options page with default values.
around usage for
fugue user set.
- Updated docs with information on Fugue support for subscriber-based activity notifications in JSON with AWS SNS topics.
- Added information on the new RBAC delegation function including a hands-on example demonstrating this feature.
- Updated our Functions Tutorial to provide answer keys in the Github repo. We also improved Exercise 2.
- Expanded documentation on using
fugue killto include a section on caveats and exceptions.
- Provided details on Fugue’s support for running through a proxy.
- Documented the ability to install the Fugue Conductor in an existing VPC.
- Updated the steps for adding a second AWS account.
- Added a great two-part advanced RBAC example. It provides a combination of process-level RBAC, account-level RBAC, and works with RBAC metadata and IAM policy.
- Transcriber documentation has been updated to span two separate pages. An overview page, and an examples page (with a new example on advanced filtering).
fugue.yamlfor install is now optional. There are updates throughout the docs but we have created an entirely new section detailing both installation options, called Project Setup Options.
- There’s a new Fugue Cheat Sheet for viewing or download with high-level detail on Fugue.
- Created specialized instructions for installation for our AWS Marketplace users, here.
- The Fugue Standard Library includes numerous updates, including service coverage for Aurora. Refer to the release notes for complete details.
If you have question or concerns, as always reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.