What’s in this Section?¶
In this section, you’ll find information relevant to configuring Fugue, including setting it up and tearing it down. If you’ve already installed Fugue and want to learn how to use it, check out Use. If you would rather learn a little more about how Fugue works first, see Internals. And if you want to jump right in with examples and tutorials, visit Learn.
Here in Configure, you’ll find:
- Quick Setup - information on installing the Fugue Client Tools, configuring AWS credentials, initializing a project, and installing the Fugue Conductor
- Upgrading Fugue - details on how to upgrade the Conductor
- Removing Fugue - an explanation of how to uninstall the Fugue Conductor and the Fugue Client Tools
- Adding Accounts (Multi-Account) - information about how to configure Fugue for multiple AWS accounts
- Adding Users (RBAC) - details about configuring Fugue for multiple Fugue users
How Do I Set Up Fugue?¶
You’ll find a complete walkthrough at Hello World, Part 1: Fugue Quick Setup.
If you’re in a hurry, jump to the Quick Setup portion of the walkthrough.
To see what’s different about running Fugue in AWS GovCloud, see Fugue & GovCloud.
You can also find more detailed information about installation scope and process, including a list of the AWS components that are created in your account, at System Architecture.